• Standard room (double bed) – R465 pp sharing
• Standard room (twin beds) – R525 pp sharing
• Superior room (queen bed) – R645 pp sharing
• Superior room (twin beds) – R705 pp sharing
• Single occupancy (standard room) – R990
• Single occupancy (superior room) R1170
• A buffet breakfast is included
• Parking facilities are secure. The hotel is fully fenced in with strictly controlled access. All hotel facilities are for the exclusive use of hotel guests only.
Renowned for our homely atmosphere
Four east-facing rooms with dressing rooms and private patios leading to the swimming pool area, and one with dressing room but without patio. One large suite with a private lounge area which can be adapted into a family room. One honeymoon suite with two private patios, one leading to a romantic courtyard. Rooms have ceiling fans, electric blankets, hairdryers, electricity plug adaptors and coffee and tea facilities. There are no TV sets in any of the rooms. We have 3G cellphone coverage.
Three spacious east-facing and four spacious west facing en-suite rooms. Four very spacious east facing en-suite rooms with large Karoo-style bathrooms. Rooms have ceiling fans and electric blankets with a communal tea and coffee station for early-morning use. There are no TV sets in any of the rooms. We have 3G cellphone coverage.
Available every Saturday night. This remarkable package includes: Accommodation, sundowner cocktails with canapés, a delectable three-course candlelight dinner in a mesmerising setting, our signature cabaret show – The Steytlerville Follies – rounded off with an assortment of cheeses, Cape Ruby and coffee. Also included is a buffet breakfast on Sunday morning.
R1 890 per couple in a standard room (double bed)
R2 010 per couple in a standard room (twin beds)
R2 250 per couple in a superior room (queen bed)
R2 370 per couple in a superior room (twin beds)
R1 350 Single rate in a standard room